Here's what I'm planning for my home theater... Once I get my own home... And can afford to install a theater...
- 60" HDTV on end-of-level castle stand
- Bluray player inside castle "door" opening
- Surround sound (speakers inside Piranha Plants)
- Block-stair media shelf
- Stained-glass question mark block hanging lamps
- Mushroom table lamp (I'm thinking maybe the lampshade frame is too angular...)
- Glass-covered green pipe tables
- Matching Mario Red and Luigi Green couches
- Mario bros level mural walls
And of course, a Wii. I think I'll have some doors in the front of the castle tv stand on either side of the "door" opening. More media storage, plus the hidden Wii.
I'm not sure whether or not this is fanart... I think it's more interior design for fans.
P.S.: I'm loving 3DS 10's photometric lighting. DL for huge version.